Did your 811 ticket management system retire when its developer did? Are you ready to upgrade because you’re unhappy with your current system?
Regardless, protecting your critical infrastructure network requires the latest 811 ticket management solutions and technology to prevent damage to your assets.
Electric and gas utilities, oil, telecommunications, fiber and contract locators use 811 one call ticket management software to manage dig tickets. These systems integrate with one call centers and have features and functionality that give unparalleled insight into risk to underground infrastructure.
A subpar 811 one call ticket management system makes you vulnerable to damages and higher costs. Identifying issues with your 811 ticket software can help you know when to upgrade and what to look for in a new system for managing dig tickets.
Identifying issues with your 811 ticket management solution
With pressure to do more with less, operating with an outdated 811 one call ticket management system isn’t viable. These common issues may indicate it’s time to upgrade your 811 ticket management tool.
- Outgrown Functionality
- Some 811 ticket management systems only offer ticket management. If your business is being charged extra for tracking damages and locates, you might need a more comprehensive system.
- Antiquated Technology
- Systems requiring constant attention from your IT department are costly and can crash, leaving your business scrambling to recover.
- Lack of Scalability and Flexibility
- Your system should grow as you grow. If you are experiencing a slow system, it might be time to find a new one that can handle a large volume of tickets. An 811 ticket management system should also be replaced if it cannot adapt to your company’s changing needs.
- No or Slow Mobile App
- With the advancement of technology, your 811 ticket management system should provide a comprehensive mobile app that operates efficiently and effectively.
- Lack of Workload Visibility
- Without visibility of your entire workflow, your business will operate less efficiently than it should.
Knowing what to look for in an outdated system can allow your business to identify when upgrading or adding an 811 ticket management system is necessary before it is too late. However, understanding what an underperforming system looks like is only a fraction of the equation.
Features of a robust 811 ticket management system
Your 811 one call center ticket management software should offer a full range of benefits for your damage prevention efforts. A comprehensive 811 ticket management system can increase efficiencies throughout your company and drastically reduce damages to your assets.
A robust system:
- Meets 811 Call Center Requirements
- Your system needs to meet the requirements of multiple one call centers across the nation. Proper systems offer real-time communication between your system and one call centers.
- When choosing a new 811 ticket management system, it should automate processes like ticket processing and actionable next steps for workers.
- Offers Flexibility
- Different companies require different solutions. An 811 ticket management system should be configurable to the needs of your business. Your system can save you time and money by addressing your specific needs.
- Manages Workflow
- A robust 811 ticket management system can do more than manage tickets. It can provide a complete overview of your workflow, track damages and automatically notify workers of the next best steps to prevent damages.
Leveraging a powerful 811 ticket management system takes a trusted partner. At Irth, we have the experience and knowledge to provide you with the service you need. Our 811 ticket management system is connected to every one call center in North America. We offer a range of benefits and features, including:
- Comprehensive one call ticket management
- Automation – ticket screening, routing, dispatching and positive response
- Online and offline geo-location mapping
- Flexible reporting and analytics
- Mobile optimization
Reach out to us today to learn more about how Irth can help you reduce damages and effectively manage your 811 one call ticket management software for damage prevention.